Long time no blog. I get it. That so doesn't rock. How will you know about all my rockin' patterns and adventures in crochet if I don't blog em? Nuff Said.
I'm on a visor kick. After searching Ravelry, for what seemed like an eternity, I could not locate a crocheted visor to love. Never one to be easily deterred, I took visor matters into my own hands and created these.
|Sweet Baby Visor|
They rock. Kind of. Well as much as visors can rock, I guess. My boys loved them. So there's that.
Top 10 Things to love about crocheted visors:
- Visors are light weight.
- Visors are sporty.
- Visors are useful - shade and what not.
- Visors are great stash busters.
- Visors make great stocking stuffers - they might.
- Visors are trendy, kind of.
- Visors are cute on small children.
- Visors are cute on old ladies playing golf.
- Visors are for the brave.
- Visors show off your locks.
Rock the hook.
Don't forget to rock with me over at my Facebook Page and on Ravelry.